There are more options accessible now than ever before when it comes to upgrading one’s kitchen. You might go for a butcher block finish, Formica’s old school style, or the really beautiful options such as marble , granite, quartz, soapstone, and others. Consequently, it may be an all-day excursion containing hundreds of questions and even several locations to pick the latest counter tops. Have a look at Granite Depot of Lexington for more info on this.
Although, for most users, since we want to be able to tailor the look of our house, this is a wonderful thing. But it is also easy to narrow down what countertops we would want to have, after some testing. And though there are several alternatives, quartz countertops are one of the increasingly growing favourites. But what is it that makes that surface so attractive? Here are some of the concerns most often posed concerning the usage of quartz countertops.
FAQs for the Quartz Countertop:
- Where is it feasible to use quartz? In nearly every space in the house, as well as in outdoor kitchens and patios, this lovely stone may be used. Kitchen and bathroom cabinets, fireplaces, tub surrounds, windowsills and even dining tables are typical areas where quartz is incorporated. If you consider quartz for your business, then it is suitable for service counters, meeting tables and areas of reception. It should be remembered that it is not uncommon for quartz to discolour with time if it is used outdoors.
- What are the available colours? Quartz comes in a large variety of shades, but neutrals such as creams, browns and blacks to apple-reds and grassy-greens are the most common ones.
- Is it indestructible of quartz? There is, sadly, no counter surface that is absolutely indestructible. However, quartz can handle a great deal of force and can survive for several decades if properly cared for.
- Can it require quartz to seal? Oh, no. Unlike granite, whether there is a spill or crumbs, there is virtually no maintenance necessary other than the simple wipe down once quartz is mounted.
- Is heat impacting quartz? Yeah, if hot objects are put on it, it can become discoloured. Only make sure you do use a trivet or hot pad while setting up hot pans or cooking products on your quartz countertops to counteract this.
- Is scratch and smear evidence of quartz? Oh, no. When cooking food products on it, you’ll need to use a cutting board. Nevertheless, a finer surface than marble or granite is quartz. As for staining, although it is not impervious to staining, it is immune to stains, but oils, juices, coffee and other typical food products do not have to think about staining.
In your house, quartz countertops are a perfect option for a variety of surfaces. Speak to a nearby installer, visit several showrooms and you’ll find the right piece and concept for your space before you know it. So, get underway today to build the flawless look!